You can scroll through the entire list or click the GROUP HEADINGS to jump to a particular section of interest:
- MAIN COURSES – Turkey, prime rib, oven-baked ham, plus a few more favourites sure to please.
- SIDE DISHES – From oven-baked casseroles and sautéed vegetables to flavourful potato dishes plus, a few traditional faves.
- SALADS – We’ve given salads their own section in case you’re doing a formal meal and need a healthy option for the first course. If you’re going more casual, serve one or more of these salads as a side dish.
- DESSERTS – Yes, we’ve got you covered with something for everyone. From freshly baked pies to luxurious cakes, here are a few sweet treats for this special occasion.
- APPETIZERS – Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where family and friends always arrive ready to eat. These appetizers will tide your guests over until dinner is served.
- BONUS ROUND – Some additional features that guests ask for again and again.
We know these essential recipes are keepers that you’ll regularly have on the menu when you celebrate. To keep them at-the-ready, make sure to PIN the recipes on a favorite Pinterest board and SHARE it with friends. We’d also appreciate seeing pics when you make them. Use #weekendatthecottage when you post on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for sharing with the world!
As you scroll down through this list, don’t forget to click those LINK BUTTONS under each listing to go straight to the recipe or video.