From starters and salads to soup and stews, side dishes, main courses, and glorious desserts, we’ve got something for everyone. Here is our roundup of the tastiest top 50 MOST POPULAR HOLIDAY RECIPES.
You can scroll through the entire list or click the GROUP HEADINGS to jump to a particular section of interest:
- BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH – We start the day off right making these delicious and memorable recipes for our peeps. Fair warning: there will be no leftovers. These satiating recipes get devoured in record time, every time.
- APPETIZERS – Savoury crackers, delicious pastries, and easy-to-make dips – we have all the appetizers and party snacks that get requested again and again.
- SOUPS AND STEWS – We included just a few soups and stews that work as a light meal to get you from breakfast to the big feast. They also work for days when guests travel in from out of town.
- SALADS– Our finest salads work as stand-alone first courses, as part of a buffet, or partnered with our holiday mains.
- MAIN COURSES– Turkey, prime rib, oven-baked ham, plus a few more favorites that are sure to please.
- SIDE DISHES – Oven-baked casseroles, sautéed vegetables, and flavourful potato dishes, plus a few traditional faves.
- DESSERTS – We’ve got you covered! There’s a little something for everyone, whether you love freshly baked pies, luxurious cakes, rich pudding, or rustic holiday favorites, these are the perfect sweet treats for this special occasion.
Spoiler alert: you won’t find a single cookie recipe in this post. “Are you getting all Scrooge on us, Nik?!” Absolutely not! Go HERE to check out our 20 BEST CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPES. This stand-alone story is jammed with a wide assortment of holiday baking, festive treats, scrumptious homemade confections, plus a few surprises. We’re celebrating the season right, so SHARE the post with friends.
We know these essential recipes are keepers that you’ll regularly have on the holiday menu, so keep them at the ready. Make sure to PIN the recipes on a favourite Pinterest board and SHARE it with friends. We’d also appreciate seeing pics when you make them. Use #weekendatthecottage when you post on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for sharing with the world!
As you scroll down through this list, don’t forget to click those LINK BUTTONS under each listing to go straight to the recipe or video.