Roasted Garlic Bulb
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- dash kosher salt
- sprinkle black pepper
- sprinkle dried herbs
Takes , serves 1.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Trim the tips off of the cloves of garlic.
- Place bulb onto a square of aluminum foil and drizzle oil onto exposed cloves. Season with salt, pepper and dried herbs.
- Seal up the foil tightly in a tent-like fashion and transfer into oven allowing the garlic to roast for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool still wrapped in foil.
- Once cooled, unwrap and gently extract the roasted cloves of garlic either by squeezing them from the paper-like skin, or by using a knife or fork. Use in recipe as indicated.